Letter of Agreement
- Letter of Agreement: Serves to reiterate the initial conference arrangements and fees.
- Initial Budget:
Provides a preliminary draft identifying estimated costs, allowing you to determine registration fees giving you a clear concept of your program cost.
Important Checklists to Keep You On Time and On Track
- Meeting Planner: A reminder for any materials and/or information that need to be provided to our office, and dates for their delivery.
- Printing and Mailing Services: A reminder for information needed to produce and mail your conference publications.
- Registration Packet Materials: Details the information to be included in the conference attendees' registration packet.
Forms to Assist in Planning and Development
- Speaker Audiovisual Equipment Selection Form: Assists in the choice of AV. equipment offered to your speakers.
- Speaker/Faculty Information Form: Guarantees proper placement of equipment for speaker presentations.
- Registration Form Sample: Initiates the development of your brochure's registration form.
- Confirmation Letter Sample: Showcases the typical format of the confirmation letter sent to conference attendees upon pre-registration.
- UB Foundation Guidelines, Letters, and Procedures: Insures that your UB Foundation Account is established promptly and properly.